So when it comes to wealth preservation and generation, finding safe places and low tax climates to reside and work, and being in the center of banking, education and natural beautiful environments, we chose pretty carefully.
Why western North Carolina?
Because our office (located in a historic building built in 1927):
- has a view of the one of the ten most beautiful man made lakes in the world according to National geographic Magazine.
- is nearby Charlotte which is the second largest banking center in the United States and home to The Charlotte Hornets, the basketball team that is owned by celebrity Michael Jordan.
- is within driving distance of the Research Triangle Park, one of the largest research areas and job hubs in the world. This area is also home to three major universities: NC State University, University of North Carolina -Chapel Hill, and Duke University/Duke University Medical.
- in in the backyard of the Biltmore Estate which took six years to build by the famous George and Edith Vanderbilt family. The $300 million estate has been owned for over 125 years including the world famous 135,000 GSF Biltmore Home, a 250-room French Renaissance chateau which remains today as the largest undertaking in residential architecture and is known as America’s premier home (valued at $37 million).
- is accessible to The Blue Ridge Parkway, a National Parkway and All-American Road in the United States, noted for its scenic beauty and the most visited unit of the National Park System for 68 years.
- and is close walk to beautiful mountains and lakes, and within a day’s drive of beautiful North Carolina beaches.